Monday, July 4, 2011

Senior Collection 2010

Fall 2010 senior collection












My mom just started her own art blog BLUFAMIN and wanted to share my senior collection from last year, I just finished a second collection this year looks like I need to send her some new pics!!! Here are some of my looks from 2010, one of my pieces nick-named "the Skeleton Vest got a special mention by Corridor 40!!! Special thanks to my fav up and coming fashion photographer/model, Elise Abigal check out some of her amazing work at http://eliseabigailphoto.blogspot.com/
Right now I am working on a fall collection with Missy Creed we are going to be showing at the Japanese Garden in September and all of out designs will be auctioned off to raise money for Japan. Its really exciting and challenging collaborating with someone else !!! I can't tell you to much but we were inspired by the cherry blossom tree. I will post a sneak peak as the show approaches. You can see Missy's amazing 2011 Spring collection called, "Cleanse Me."
sold exclusively at Red Velvet Art in Springfield, Mo.

Looks from my 2011 student collection








No comments:

Post a Comment